The Shining The Shining

Very interesting

I liked your attempt at 3D. It needs some work though. You can find many talented Voice Actors here on newgrounds. Place a request in the forums, or force your friends to do it. It has alot of potential. Graphics need some work, though I understand limitations on newgrounds. But if you can make the graphics less pixelated, some nice BG music, sound effects and voice...You'll have a hit!!

Shitty Ninja Shitty Ninja

Excellent

Give it some sound effects and some BG music, and it will be perfect!! Great job for a first time!

ALLanimation responds:

Thanks, I'll work on doing that.

Narwhals Narwhals

Wooot!!

Dont mind masearoo20...he's just a no-taste dorkfish.

Big fan of all your stuff or rather your weebl-stuff.

Super Maze Game V.1 Super Maze Game V.1

Not bad

A 4 for effort. Understood this is your first flash so not bad. Add some effects and music and some better graphics and you'll be good to go!!

Light Snake Light Snake

Very Nice

Good graphics, interesting choice for music, very ragtime style. Enjoyed it, got to level 8 before I royally screwed up. Nice idea with the darkness, and always fun to search for the ever elusive 1up pellet.
Great game

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

Incredible!!

10'd it. Love the "Sims" music from the first Sims Game. Great job.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

:-D

Are You Sleepy Yet Are You Sleepy Yet

Hmmmm....

Not bad....However may I PM You, I need to show you something. Good work tho. Nice effects, and synths.

4/5

BlueSpiderEyes responds:

u my friend make lovely songs :)

[DF] Air (NG Mix) [DF] Air (NG Mix)

WoW!!!!

Holy shit! Epic, absolutely Epic. The middle is awesome. I love the energy of the song. Not one thing I can say bad about it! Love the vocal effects. Very uplifting song! Amazing again! Cant say enough good stuff, I dont see how this cant make it to the top 5!

DjDreamz

most retard solo most retard solo

Weeeeeeee!!

I feel like this right now. and dood below me: I think you mean ROFLMAO, but what you said fits quite well. YeSh, nice idiot effects at the end! Now i'm pretty sure you did the mexican voice in Brushez. Shweeeet!

Boux responds:

yeah i did the mexican singing along with the guitar in brushez, but this one is the work of art of my little brother.