Super Maze Game V.1 Super Maze Game V.1

Not bad

A 4 for effort. Understood this is your first flash so not bad. Add some effects and music and some better graphics and you'll be good to go!!

Light Snake Light Snake

Very Nice

Good graphics, interesting choice for music, very ragtime style. Enjoyed it, got to level 8 before I royally screwed up. Nice idea with the darkness, and always fun to search for the ever elusive 1up pellet.
Great game

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

Incredible!!

10'd it. Love the "Sims" music from the first Sims Game. Great job.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

:-D

Circle Chain Circle Chain

Physics Anyone?

This is an excellent example of the chain effect. Great physics within this game. I have figured out how to get each level done. By process of equation through mathematics, picturing the square as a grid, with the farthest left corner being X-0 and the lower left as Y-0 (Top right Y-1 and lower right as X-1). Though the circles appear to enter erratticly there is a defined course of action. By equating and figuring where the circles will go you can eliminate them. Also you have a chain/domino effect. Each fragment will move in its designated path through physics. While the total idea seems easy, the equation is very complex.
This is a superior game. I will be demonstrating it in my Advanced Quantum Physics class, at UCDavis. I will provide all links to the site and the authors site.
Excellent job.